Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Books for Sale

I'm at the stage in my life where I get to do away with a good number of books I do not foresee myself using in the near future, so I'm offering them up here for grabs should any of our loyal readers want a dig at them
  1. College Physics (8th ed) by Young and Geller, $30
  2. Biology, Life on Earth (7th ed) by Audersirk and Byers, $20
  3. The Practice of Statistics (3rd ed) by Yates et. al, $20
  4. Precalculus: Graphing, Data and Analysis (3rd ed) by Sullivan and Sullivan, $20
  5. Basic Technical Mathematics with Calculus Part One (7th ed) by Washington, $15
  6. Student Solution Manual and Study Guide for Principles of Physics Vol 1 and 2 (4th ed) by Serway and Jewett, $30
  7. Chemistry, The Central Science (10th ed) by Brown et. al, $30
Pictures above are unedited cover shots of the actual copy. Contact me here if you are interested

No comments:

Post a Comment